Saturday, November 20, 2004

Rainy




Its now 00.43 am, rainning... heavily! I cannot sleep cause when it rains, there is too much mosquitoes... so to spent my time... typing rubbish again!

Just a few more days to the end of A levels! I should be happy, but however I am not! Wai? Because I think I did badly for the exams. Physic paper 1 and 2 really arghz... maths paper 2... also another wan... computing paper, although is mostly general knowledge, but i scare i do not say enough and do not need their marking scheme.

However, what is done is done... this is what people always say. True lar, no point thinking about it after you had done, but but...

Lately, don't know whats wrong with me. Don't know why i so kind to others, isn't my policy now is to not treat people so good? nowadays, everytime had to give up seats on buses or mrt, i don't do that in the past. So end up always standing until leg pain. But then, i still haven treat my dad in a nice way, esp. on a friday! Just now my attitude towards him wasn't really good, some sort of giving him a irrated look. Arghz... can't believe i am feeling gulity now! must be eat wrong medicine liao... haiz... not been myself lately...

To be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home