Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sad


Wondering why i wish my exams dun end? I realised that I really really miss school very much! If the exams dun end, this means that i can still have a reason to go school. Thursday is my real last day of school and also marks the end of A levels. I miss my friends, teachers, miss the times when I everytime kena suan by people in class or by uncle loh. Miss a lot of things!

This year A levels had a very weird format! Everything is so unexpected, things i studied failed to come out, things i never study came out. Arghz... but still after i calculated my physic MCQ result, i got 20/30 at least. So happy i pass! hope i can get at least D for physic.

Today is the "last" day i am talking to my ICQ friend again. That stupid pig had sent his comp back to KL and will start school again on the following monday. So today is the last day of talking on ICQ with him liao. Haiz... why is everyone leaving me now?

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home