Sunday, January 02, 2005

Bored



Ever since i woke up in the morning it was raining until 7 plus when my mummy come home from work. Wondering now which part of singapore is actually flooding because of the 9 hour rain. Really getting very cold nowadays... haiz...

Today, my mother was late for work! the alarm did not rang, for what ever reason... and how did i know? because i was sleeping in the living room again! sleep walking again... My mother was rushing like mad... She was suppose to reach her workplace at 7 but she woke up at 6.50am. End up my dad haf to fetch her there, and my dad left his stupid handphone at home! Arghz... make me wake up so earli, now having a headache liao...

Later, i was all alone at home, everyone is working except me! out of boredom, i did something real crazy. I took my old tooth brush n started scrubbing the floor! It took me 0.5 hours just to wash 12 tiles... hahaha... this is what ppl do when they got super bored! haha... but then felt happy that this 12 tiles make a difference as compared to the rest of the dirty old black tiles... but still mummy did not notice... so sad... no one pat my head and say "guai"... haha

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home