Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tired



Today, me woke up super early again. 8 am!Everyone is smsing me so early that it woke me up even. I can feel that something is stuck between my throat, really not comfortable. But still i ignored it. Since i woke up so early, I decided to walk to school instead...

At 11 pm i set off, from amk ave 10 to amk central post office first, then walk all the way to Junction 8. I got realli tired and decided to stop over at J8 for a drink. and at 12 i started my walking journey again... following the 156 bus route. My journey to CJ was very very super long n tiring. I walked till my foot also got blister and my entire T-shirt was drenched! But i got to school at 13.55 hr... haha... quite slow actually, how i wish i got a bicycle then... carrying my gi and walk all the way to cj was indeed quite a challenge. I went back Cj , i caught a glimspe of quite a lot of teachers, dun think they recognise me also... Saw mr chai, mr pang, mr loh and ms wang- talked to her even... haha

Then later i meet up with joraine and ren jun and we took a bus to sji for judo training. Sir face dun look good again... haha... but then today's training was quite tough! But still... hahaha... later there was a part when sir and some seniors get to throw us... After sir throw, my right leg hurts, then later zhao jie and the other guy throw, my left leg hurts... end up the both leg hurts... but nevermind lar... who throw also pain wan... then haha saw shao jie throw... Felt very lucky he never throw us. the way he throw, ppl always knock their head on the floor first before they fall to the ground... haha... double pain. End up when they are being thrown all stand up that time all rub their heads... funnie scene...

After Judo, I was really sick, took a temperature of myself and it got as high as 38.1degree... later at 4 am. feeling really uncomfortable, i got up and measure my temperature again... now it drops to 35.4degree... maybe i was really very very cold... My dad also woke up at 4... he also got running nose... like me cannot sleep le. But after drinking hot honey drink, i got a bit better and fall asleep again...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home