Friday, January 07, 2005

Judo



Am I getting fatter? haha... but then on the weight machine, i still am the same weight 45kg... but then why am i looks like i am fatter now? haha... but then nevermind, me is aiming for 49 kg! cos at that weight means that i have bulid enuff muscles...

Today, CJC CCA orentation day, I was there but was obviously slacking around... walking around bare footed and was coughing really badly when i see the sun. I wasn't involve in the fights and all that... so went round and walk walk... I saw many people, people who are J3- which means graduate le- saw matthew eugene and the other guy dunno his name... Then me saw mr loh and ms lim but then i onli smile smile and never talk as usual lor... yeah and I also saw rena! long time never see her le... miss her, but then later, the four of them dunno argue wat, also dunno what they actually talks about also... but was quite happy cos got a lot sweets! So never really go listen to them...

Joraine, my judo partner, haiz... dunno what to say to her also... seeing that the juniors are all getting better day by day, and joraine is still complaining of knee injury... I really dunno how to tell her not to give up so easly... actually pain is just some things u mus endure in jdo mah... haiz... hope she dun do some foolish things ba...

Overall, today was acctually quite boring for me la... my wife! she flirting with other people... and no ones wans to listen to me... cry liao! haha... mayb shd go get the 11th wife soon le... shu fang is my nxt target... becareful! hahaha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home