Sunday, January 16, 2005

Things went wrong...



Today, my mother went back KL alone. Then everything when wrong... The clock stppped... two clocks stopped... and later when i wanted to wash my ghi... then the washine machine spoiled... most prolly is so coins stuck in side... arghz... coconut head!

Now cannot use the machine wash my stupid ghi liao... have to hand wash! after so long, i haven use my own bare hands to scrub it liao. The ghi was so so so heavy! plus after soaked inside the water liao... End up, i nevr clean it properly, i used a lot of soap to scrub then throw it into the water to rinse it... onli rinse once... i used finish all my strength and energy! so the ghi was quite soapy... then hang it up to dry... The whole floor was so flooded with water! now have to spend time clean up... haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home