Saturday, January 15, 2005

Achievement



Today, i finally got a sceret... so since it is a secret, i cannot say until the next next month! haha... see my achievements?

Lets see my first medal, it is a gold! but then it had become quite rusty... that was my first medal in pri 4... for a team event in running...

Then in my secondary school days, my medals are all mainly from swimming... either 2nd or third no gold! cos there is a pro in the team... very small size, but swim damm fast! thats why i got so many bronze! coconut head...

Then JC days, 3 medal from judo... first one was bronze... which i had to fight wif joraine for that... then later was gold! haha... that was the most difficult fight! i fought the longest time in my entire life! is almost 9 mins i think... so tiring... then later saw my seniors... showed me some enlightenment... then finally won at the last minute! haha...

After all these competitions... i am really tired of them liao, i never ever wan to go for competition again! so stressful! so sad... i cannot feel happiness in winning ... haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home