Thursday, January 20, 2005

Arghz


Today, went for judo... and haiz... there is onli 3 person there! me beixuan and wei min... Most frustrating thing is i had smsed joraine... so many times if she is going... but in the end she never reply! But then nevermind at least there is still people there.

Today, really very suay... dunno what happened, dunno offended which coconut god... sir called me out... hahhaa... but luckily only the three of us... so my opponent is either beixuan or wei min. i dunno fight liao 3 times, sir then come and say we can actually take turns... haha... i think that in end both bei xuan n wei min also kena hurt by me. And finally, have to jump 8 laps... wah... a lot man... i jump until my legs cannot lift up liao...

Then later when i went home. my sister told me she sms joraine and poon using my phone and ask them where am i... and joraine actually replied her say that she just woke up, dunno! Qi si wo le! she replied my sister dun reply me! arghz...!!!!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home