Thursday, February 03, 2005

Unreasonable



Arghz! I think i should go face the wall and repent liao (面壁思过)... am i really very bad to her? I can feel the hatred in her, the anger... Hmm... nxt time mus forgive n forget liao...

But then i realli dunno how not to quarrel with my sis! she really getting too much nowadays! She was like, early this morning woke me up and tell me she cannot find her keys! She asked me where was my keys, normally when i dun wan wake up i wont open my mouth la. Then so i pointed up signalling it was on the table la. BUt then, she dun get it and keep finding in the living room. Then later she took my keys and went out...

Later my mother called, she said i didn't lock the doors when i go out, so she reminded me to lock it before i go for judo. I dunno la, because of not locking i kena nagged for 15 mins! Then later, I had to search high and low for her that bunch of keys! And i was like very late liao la... but luckily still quite early when i reached... maybe is that short cut ba.

Then just now when she came home. I dunno why la, her tone of saying is like as it i had made her late for work! What is this! this is really getting too unreasonable liao!

I am really now in a very foul mood! Like as if I am going to explode anytime l iao ... dun say liao! or else more ugly words will come out of no where... hehehe...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home