Thursday, February 17, 2005

limping


Wah after one kick on the sofa... from yesterday hurts until today, is like it is coming out but it is not! I n my stupid sis made a pact to go to that photo shop to wash the photos.... but she walk until halfway she tell me shop close n ran off, left me alone limp to that shop which was like so so so far away. After that, i realise that she took my keys! am i expected to wait until 6 for her to come home? omg!

Then i limp my way to AMK library to blow air-con. It's so hot nowadays, and my house got no air-cons. too poor liao. Then at the library, i pour everything out to find the cashcard to photo copy stuff... but in the end cashcard was not found, but i found my another set of keys... haha... luckily me... hehe.... so off i went home...

What a rot luck to haf such a sis! really dunno what to say, qi until dunno say wat liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home