Friday, February 11, 2005

6th day


Friday! haiz... tml we are going home liao... so sad! anyway thats my small cousin ( 刘善武) in my grandma's bedroom. Is that bicycle that made me bang into a car! Is that bicycle that left a scar on my leg, when i bang into the bicycle while i was walking... coconut bicycle!

In the morning, we took my future god brother, to go 拜 my ancestors... and some cermonies... Today offically... he is my godbrother! I can now offically bully him liao... haha... Then, and my sister made a big joke in front of the ancestors! on that piece of wood it writes... my grandma name...陳门张金玉... then my sister ask if my grandma is called 陳门张! haha...

Night falls very soon, as usual we are playing all those fireworks at the basketball court nearby, i got to know this guy call 包仔. A small boy, who is bing chased out of every house. Even my grandma chased him off when she se him... poor guy. They say thats because he is like a unwanted child like that nevers go home, and when we was younger he steals his parents 100 bucks and spent it all... haiz... but then i feel that he is quite nice, dunno why everyone sees him wans to beat him up... hmm.. actually i know him since like 5 years ago, just that too long never see him forgot liao... haha...

And that stupid ah ni. She really spent all her money on fireworks! But it is really fun to run and escape when that thing explode... Leaving tml liao... I really dun feel like leaving this place! How i wish i can stay there forever...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home