Thursday, February 10, 2005

5th day


This is my future-godbrother(刘善斌) and my sister! This younger future-godbrother of mine, is super scared of me... haha... I say what he will do what. I remember last time, got one small girl outside my house using glass pieces to scratch our door, for dunno what reason, then my sister n me dun like that small girl face, so I told him to revenge back! then he took another glass piece and scratch that girl's face... haha.. the nxt day, we went market and the girl's mother was there too. She told my mother my godbrother doing, and i saw that girl face was like so badly scratch, a lot of wounds! My godbrother kena a bit of scolding la, but then he is good enuff not to say is me n my sister instruct wan. haha...

from the photo, guess his age! 15?18? 20? all wrong! he is onli 13 this year! He is a state basketballer and long jumper! wah... so good.... haha....

Then later, in the afternoon, we took him out to shop, shop for his clothes and blah blah... haha.. we made him wear all those different kind of clothes, walk round the whole mall - Tesco- ... we manage to buy 2 clothes n a pair of shoes from there... then we went to Jusco just beside Tesco that shopping mall to shop longer. Then my dad was kind of angry, cos 4 hrs of shopping! My legs also cannot take it liao... dun understand why my mother n my sister can walk so long only in the shopping mall... haiz...

Thats all about him...


Today, finally can visit ppl and take ang bao liao! My cousin (刘姗妮) she ar, every ang bao she gets she pulls me to the shop nearby to buy firecrackers and small fireworks... That shop aunty, a cheater bug! she hor sell things so ex! those fireworks n crackers she sold it at 1 Rm more as compare to last year! coconut head! @ night we spent our time lighting up all those stuff... 7 ppl gather n watch one person light and if lighting up, everyone runs! haha... so fun!...

I like new year in malaysia!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home