Friday, February 18, 2005

glasses


My leg is still hurting! Arghz... it still havn't drop yet. I like that walk until i leg also cramp liao... now i noe what the small small toe can do... when u jump u need it, when u run u need it, on the bus when u are standing you need it to balance urself, even when u walk u need it. Wah! why mus i lost my small small toe before i regret! haha... aniwae today my sister went to buy her new glasses! It's the glass that even when i dream also can see it calling for me wan... except that it is not coloured... That uncle say is not good for ur eyes sight... n that frame dun suit my ROUND face.

So in the end, my sister choose a thick thick purple frame for me... saying that i looks "cute" on that. And i thinks it look okie la... Then when for eye test. They say my one eye no degree, one eye got 50... but i think is more than that la... cos that eye i cannot even see the computer screen at this font from this position. How can it b 50 onli! coconut head...

Aniwae today i so happy, my mother finally bought me a glasses that i like! so happy....

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home