Saturday, February 26, 2005

h@iz



After so long, i finally went judo on a saturday! Feel a bit weird weird, suddenly got this feeling that i should not belong to here anymore. I am another big object that takes up people's space. Since yesterday, i wasn't having a good mood. In fact i am in a sad mode. Results is coming out really soon, i dun wan to see that result slip, but i still had to face it no matter how i wan to hide it. Poon said she is willing to go army wif me if our results sux. But i can't gave her an answer, cos of some big problems...

Today, when i reach that place, i felt even worst. Only joraine was there to listen to me in the end, no one wans to talk to me... haiz... but then i dunno why, i still got a bit irrated with her for a while... but never really explode out... but maybe got a bit of lava flowing out...haha...

Tomorrow, kyu grade. Guess they all are too nervous to sleep or wat liao. Afterall is their first competition. So good luck... hope that tml she is willing to hear me talk ba...

Arghz... that stupid music is making me damm moody liao la! OFF THAT RADIO!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home