Friday, March 04, 2005

A levels



A LEVELS RESULTS IS OUT!!! Luckily the night before i really cannot get to sleep, cos of some stupid idiots coconut heads... aniway i slept quite peacefully, but i woken up by my heart beat! It was beating so damm fast until i woke up...

I was so scared i was going to fail my GP! All I worry was GP GP GP! Since primary five i started failing english, u can say my english was dammm bad liao... then primary six at the last minute i was send to this tuition, and i work a bit hard on the last min, and i got a B in the end at PSLE...

Later i went to SJC, my english is still that bad... failing english day in and day out... i remembered my sec 1 teacher made me stayed back n test me spelling until i got all right then i was allowed to go home... quite a number of time... but that doesn't work... sec 2 mid year, i remembered i failed my english, and i was not given a rank and the overall was FAILED! haiz... then lucky i got promoted to sec 3, that year was like there was no english teacher, cos they were all reliefs teachers, and keep changing... until sec 4, i was sent to the worst class for english lessons cos i got a F9 for english. That class was SUPER boring, the teacher tone... really made me slept! Aniwae, sec 4 wasn't a good year, during maths lesson i played games at the back of the class, during geography, i was sleeping again, during chinese... i talk non-stop until the teacher wissh that i was not around... except for science that teacher was damm fierce n she made me copied tons n tons of notes... Back to the point... in the end i manage to get a C6 for english...

Later, with a point of 19 i got into CJ... failing ever since the first GP lesson... always falling asleep in lessons... cos was so stuff there... haha.... then one fine day ms lim made me bought two books, grammar n voca... haha... i did like mad... haha... everyday, i set a target of 5 pages ... then i keep doing n doing... ms lim said that my Gp is improving after that, but i didn't believe, cos i thought she mayb jus dun wan to feel so depressed by giving me high marks...

When i got hold of the result slip... first thing i saw was GP -> C6! i was really damm happy, i didn't bother about other subject liao... aniway is a C D D ... haha very bad hor... but seeing C6 in GP was really... so everything did pay off... haha... thanks ms lim! anyway mus thanks ms wang, mr loh n mr chia also... haha... if not for them i might haf got E F F liao... haha... this is the happiest day of my life liao!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home