Monday, March 21, 2005

Enlighten

Just returned from Malaysia... After this trip i seems to gain more and more enlightenment... but then i shall not talk about that... haha

On Saturday after grading, me and my mum set off to melaka... from larkin to there was onli 12.50 RM... quite cheap hor... then later we meet up wif my aunt at that hotel. Again 8 people squeezing in one room... I was so damm tired that i slept and slept and slept while i was in melaka... while they went out and play and took photos... In the evening the eight of us squeeze into one car, stacking over each other and off we went back to KL! i don't really understand how come we all sqeezed until like that we still can sleep except for the driver la...

Then later, my mother went for a massage at her back, and then we meet up with my 三表舅, a half-monk. He spend all his time and money on his religion... haha... and i heard he used to be a photographer last time... Then at about 10 we meet up with my 小舅公... they started talk about god, hell, heaven this kind of stuff... my 舅公 was saying that heaven is so pure won't it be too boring? Since it is so pure which means that they have nothing up there, no competitions, no new creations... everything is jus there, you haf to start everything from scratch... You jus cannot do anything there to "pollute" the environment... everyday sit there watch clouds... it is so damm boring... he would rather go to hell... haha...

Then later they started talking about christians... my 三表舅 was saying that Jesus, how come he is the only one when he was born he was said to be the son of god. How come u see all the chinese gods all have to go through some experience and gain enlightenment before they are classified as god... They all born as humans, they are born with nothing they sure need somthing or someone to help them gain enlightenment... they talk about all these kind of stuff until 12... until i nearly fell asleep....

Then the next day, my 三表舅 was pestering me to become his model... and my aunt and mother from dunno where brought home a stupid dress... arghz... and i was almost forced to wear it... haha... lucky i was fast enough to reject them... by saying, my sister looks very pretty and likes to wear skirt... haha... and i avoided this "disaster" later in the afternoon... me and my mother returned home... haiz... now i dun feel like going back liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home