Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Earthquake!



Earthquake! A magnitude 8.7 earthquake struck off the Indonesian island of Sumatra...

Wah... Finally! finally i got a taste of an earthquake! 12 plus... i and my sister was still playing maplestory... at first i notice the computer got something wrong liao... the computer was shaking abit, but i thought i was too tired liao and i might be seeing things... then i got an stomach ache... I went to the toilet n poo poo... and i was rocking away inside... then i start to tell myself, is it i haf got a high blood pressure? is my heart beat too strong that i rock ? Then i was in the toilet rocking away realli making me giddy! finalli i gave up on my shit... haha... then i heard my sis shouting.. WAILING! WAILING! i thought she caled me because computer hang or what ever... then when i came out she say... is shaking... the buliding is shaking... and i can also really feel it! She start to think if the buliding is going to collaspe? then i was wondering if i should wake my mother? then i ran to the kitchen and took a cup of water... to see if it is realli shaking... and the water really rocked a bit... my neighbours came out and ask... if the buliding was shaking? which in the end woke my mother up also... haha... the my mother say mus be earthquake in indo again... then she went back to sleep...

Later on the radio, we heard there was a earthquake in indo.. haha... wat an experience! now i noe earthquake makes me giddy... it was really so fun!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home