Tuesday, May 03, 2005

1st Day of work



Today, my first day of work at GOLDEN VILLAGE! the place i want to workl in for a long time le! My first day of work is sort of boring... today i was in charge of CANDY BAR! Ann was my trainer... hmmm... let me recall what she taught me today...

First, how to pop popcorn... and well, i had forgotton all about that liao...

Secondly, i was taught how to scoop popcorn. i was a bit slow to scoop la... haha... but then the popcorn smell was damm tempting, but too bad there was a camera there... spying on me...

Thirdly, i was thought all the pricing...
one large drink - $2.60
one large special drink - $2.80
and blah blah... i m too lazy to type liao la...

well thats about all i learnt today... hope i will enjoy my nxt day of work... haiz... so tired liao...good night...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home