Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bloody Butt...



Dunno whats wrong with me man... everyday i will sure bleed somewhere... today was my butt!!! that idiot chair of mine, had a secret weapon inside! i sat there for an hour and nothing happen... and just when i stretch out for a coke to drink... that idiot sharp thing poke into my beautiful sexy butt!!! damm pain okie... so dun laugh! my wound was like 2 mm big! which was damm big liao! but then as usual no blood flow out... haf to squeeze it! now i cannot sit properly again!

Enuff of my butt... Today, i worked in bugis again! that stupid boss still owes me money! when i had worked for like 180 hours... she gave me 156 hours of pay! 100++ dollars u noe... BIG MONEY! everyday work so hard for her, end up she is going to cheat my money??? arghz... then after work, i went GV to pick my sister up... so sianz... waited there for 30 mins for her! and that uncle said, " Hello, madam please do not disturb my staff.." stupid uncle... anyway he is just joking... haha...

After that , went to LJS(bishan) same girl, who sold my comb 1 with cheese wan... at 4.40 wan... guess what today! she forgot my cheese , when i paid for it! but i m at home liao... nxt time see her... dun buy from her liao... haiz.... thats all for today...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home