Saturday, May 21, 2005

Candy bar Expert!



Almost 3 weeks at candy bar! Everyone had all moved on from candy bar to floor to box office... onli me... still stuck at candy bar...are they going to train me to become a candy bar expert??? so sianz... day in, day out also candy bar... candy bar...

Today, was the damm stressing day... 4 CE / managers were beside me... 2 on my leeft and 2 on my right... i dunno should i shout or not... dunno what to do... arghz... suddenly just forgot how to upsell... haha... then later came the tv people... you know channel U that 原来就是你. that time i work in bugis i also saw them... now also saw them... then later they past by... then i saw ms WANG! whith her husband... i really feel like calling her... but 4 big person there la... cannot call her... sorry... hehe...

Aniway, one of the CE uncle was "demoted" to staff onli for today... so funny... Finally a time for ppl to bully... Bullied by Ann... haha... even my sister also... she called him new staff... haha... and when i was leaving... he was still packing nachos... poor new staff... haha...

Then later went to ljs to buy comb 1 again... but idiot woman, bloody head... charge me extra... and that bloody asst manager there, got attitude man.. want listen dun wan listen like that... when i tried to argue with them... in end was their mistake... no apology even... and they return me back the money... stupid ppl...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home