Sunday, June 26, 2005

To be or Not to be...

wah, so long never update le. I haf been quite lazy lately... and also very busy - but that is just an excuse.

I was just thinking just now, when i was reading that boy who got drown in that dunno is it river or big big drain. I was thinking, if i were there, will i save him? At first, i thought that i will jump down straight to save the victim. Then i start to think, i cannot see in that muddy water... how to see him? Then later i read on, then i like starting to change my mind. Maybe, i should go find smth that can float on water first, just in case the victim pulled me down. Just like that time, someone wearing a life-jacket swimming in the big sea, for dunno what reason started to panic and grab my mother, then my mother also panic, faster pull me back... asking me to "save" her... weird case... But anyway, i also did ask my sister whether she will save a not, she was quite frank to say, nope. Cause she herself is also scare. BUt seriously, i think i will jump down and save that person, but from now on, mayb i shd bring my goggles along. I jus hate the feeling, when i cannot see underwater...

Conclusion, i will jump down and save that person! aniway, i am just talking rubbish now... haha... You never know how u will react when the real situation comes...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home