Monday, June 13, 2005

Homesick



Just got back from Malaysia... I realli miss the life there! I dun mind how dirty or smelly is the toilet or bathing in the icy cold water or bitten by thousands of tiny bedbugs n mosquitoes, i just like staying over there! There, i can always play with my cousins, especially the younger wans... they always stick to me! haha...i just love them... they are always so nice! they drew me pictures, squeezing 2 cousins n me sleeping on this small sofa... haha... i really enjoyed my life there! OMG, now i really hates to come back sg and face all those stress n pressure!!!

Anyway, this trip back was a short wan... one day trip... cos my mum was too busy trying to find me a new school... h@iz... i HATE SCHOOL!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home