Saturday, July 30, 2005

KC day

OMG! today is me doing kacang!!! My worst ever station. I hate KC! and to anyone who see this and who is planing the timetable... please note that chin wai ling hates KC! SHE DUN WAN WORK KC!

they complain today that i add a lot of butter, add a lot of salt. Then later people also complain i add too little salt and butter! what in the world do they want! how do i know how much butter they prefer if they dun say in the first place! anyway, besides the sweet corns, the cotton candy! I like making the cotton candy! so fun... so sweet.

Washing the candy floss machine was another big problem! it is like so sweet and sticky! Conclusion i still dun like the KC! so pls dun put me there liao can???

Today, got a new brother! haha... will talk abt that later, my sis want to use this computer liao... haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home