Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Box again

Second day of August, also my second day in school. Today is POA lesson in SIM! this lesson is betta, at least i understand more than econs... got to know 3 more friends today... but life is still damm boring there...

i reached GV quite early, when i m suppose to reach at 4 pm, i reached at 12. As for the reason, i dun want to say... so embrassing... when i reached there, then i realised... box again... die! closing somemore... die die die! I reminded myself dun key wrongly again and again... and it worked... haha...

Anyway, today customers are damm naggy and anoying! They asked so many questions, and ended up not buying the tickets. And left me to settle that long queue they had made as a result of their long unlimited questions. Arghz... and i still had to smile to them! thats the most irrating part!

Anyway, today my credit card n cash balance! haha... well done wailing!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home