Saturday, August 20, 2005

Super tired....

Wah! woke up at 9 am! sleep onli like 3 and and a half hour including of time i need to slack on bed and time i need to fall asleep. Really very tired, feeling very giddy... some more working at kachang... heard from them yesterday maybe vanny is woking morning shift! me scare scare liao... haha...

Then when i reached, was my didi... haha... when i reach they already call me buy food liao... and my swipe card is already out! think i will late today??? NAH... haha... good good... i dun like open kachang so earli... took so so long to take down what they wan and plus there is onli 5 ppl to buy for... and i also took very long to buy food, cos was raining so heavily outside!!!

It was realli a torture to stand at the kachang station for so so so long!!! and plus me so sleepy and sleepy... so happy to see francia there at 4 plus! which means i can go off soon... but tats not the case! i in the end left at 5 + + and then went home and play maple, and li kheng was online! aniway, ani level 29 ppl out there? i need you to do my Party quest!!!

I m intending to create another character... haha... theif!!!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home