Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday

Today, tuesday, everything still did not go as smoothly as i wanted it to....

Got up in the morning for my accounting lecture, then i realise that my unform is still in the washing machine, got it out of the machine, trying to iron it dry. But it still was wet... but nevermind, i stuff it in my bag, and grab a book and my file and ran out of the house, at the 5th floor, i realised that i forgot my ezlink, i rushd up again and get it... And sprint all the way to the nearest bus stop... then halfway through my sprint, i realised instead of grabbing the accounting lecture notes, i grab the PBF lecture notes... arghz!!!

But i didn't bother about it liao, cos by this time i was realli far from my house liao... got the bus, it was so squeezy, i hardly can make it up on my bus... finally at the third stop, ppl start to alight, and well, i got myself a seat now... then this stupid aunty beside me took so much space that i had to squeeze myself on that long chair... haiz... and her big movement, endure, endure, all the way till SIM!

then nothing much happen in school... study study, the work work , then come home... maple again... level up today is my target....

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home