Sunday, August 21, 2005

So sianzzz

i slept super early yesterday and today i am still so tired... so many days of not enuff rest, i realli need a lot of time to recover man...i overslept for GV family day! wth... haiz... miss my show!!! i woke up today at onli 1.20 pm and i am suppose to start work at 2.10! haha...

Lucky, my house to my workplace is still very the close... very sleepy, i reached there... very worn out liao... I have been thinking lately, why must i work so hard for? I thought i had parents to keep me alive until i dunno when... haha... haiz, almost one year liao, never get ani pocket money from my dad. I just wish one fine day, some god can knock some sense into him that always leave some mony for home before you gamble all finish... And thou i am working, i think i still not ready to support him! arghz... he said he will return me my money every month, but then i still had doubts about it... there goes my money again!

standing at the usher point for one whole day realli makes my legs damm wobbly!! haaha... so happy that times runs very fast, i left at 10 pm... and left from 11 pm to 1.30 am and playing mapel again!! haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home