Monday, September 05, 2005

Depression 2

Arghz... depression came over me again...

I have lost so many relatives these few years, ever since last year i mean... At least two aunties or uncles died... of cancer, all of them didn't realli died that peacefully, except my gong gong... haha... opps, i am not suppose to laugh. That was the time when my mother began her health lifestyle policy... no more fried chicken wing, no more fried whatever, except eggs... everyday is the brown rice, steam fish, boiled veg, no outside food policy... And she and my dad is always going for blood test, test this test that... But dunno why i am still so sick. Seeing my uncles and aunties all die so early very sad wan you know...

Then i started to think of my parents. When they die, will i cry? what a sadist i am... But then i think i also will feel like dying... I really dun wish to see people leaving me every year. Sometimes, i really wish i kena some kind of cancer, or sudden very very serious asthma attack when i am swimming in the sea... haha... Dun wan say liao... conclusion not in good mood today.

Moral of the story : Do treasure everyone around you. Someday, some time, they might just disappear...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home