Wednesday, September 07, 2005

bad day

i woke up at 9 am! to do my homework, then later cannot take it liao then go sleep, since today no work... And suddenly at 12, my phone vibrated! arghz, spoil my dream again... call me go and work liao... scare me, i thought i m suppose to work today. But lucky he say 2.40 then go... can sleep 2 more hours...

when i reach, CP1 candy bar... very dificult to get customer... they hor cannot hear me! I shout so loud even counter 7 also can hear liao... they just dun move to my counter... some even worst, they shake their head... arghz!!! then later, made the tall tall wan angry... stun for awhile... is actually long long time... before i start serving again... but i really very sick of calling for customer... always wave their hands or shake head... aiyo...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home