Thursday, October 13, 2005

Those were the days....

i miss my class, as in my Jc class... how i wish time can go back. time can go all the way back to the time when i am in J1. It was so much fun, we played, we slacked and the poor me was being suaned... In my Jc life, i got to know one great friend, poornima. She took care of me, protects me. haha... she cooks for me and i cook for her... but she dun liek my cooking haha... which means must be really bad... but i liked what she cooks although i always complains...

Remember those times when we played basketball under the damm hot sun? That time when we played basketball with yin wai and david, and yin wai dropped into that stupid hole? that was funny. that time when we played basketball in the noon in our uniform and spotted by brother paul from the hostel... haha... those times that we went through for PE, you training to hit 10 mins for 2.4km, is it? forgot liao. Actually, i wanted to run faster than that stupid ervin wan, but too bad, my throat was burning when ever i ran too fast, hardly catch my breath. Actually the fact is i cannot run, but you always thought i was a good runner. haha... now i got worst, i think i cannot even run 1.6 km liao... my lungs is getting smaller i think. hoping to get well soon...

still remember the times in year 2? eugene's cooking? we said wanted to learn from him? haha, i remembered he cooked mango pudding, cheese cakes and dunno what liao... very nice. The stupid ervin forever suaning us. Ji hoon, become more pervertic. jian hao promoted from not saying anything, to no comments, and finally he can smile! Still got henky... to be frank, he is always studying... and matthew, another smart guy, we went his house with eugene and took the 12 dollar ang bao. and he say we spoil his computer, dunno how play, anyhow hit the keyboard? Stanely, i always spell his name wrongly, haha, but who cares. the guy who is a bit unproportional, bushy eye brow, same as me malaysian... always gang up with ji hoon and ervin and bully people. Swee zhi, who left school. She was a very sweet girl, who joined judo later. rena who is forever busy with SC. But this class is really fun!

not forgeting thoese teachers! Ms wang, ms lim, mr loh, mr chai and ah pang... haha... always trying very hard to help us... but in the end still like that. i am too lazy i guess... haha... gimme some time to save my comp pass, then can watch movie liao... haha...

To Be Continued...

P.S. this is wrote to poornima my first ever wife! LOVE you always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home