Thursday, July 20, 2006

My boyfriend!!!

I love my boyfriend!

Hmmm... My boyfriend has a brown butt... currently botak!!! haha... i like him to be botak, looks cuter and younger... when his hair is long looks like some uncle... now with his uniform, he looks like a security guard! He is forever trying to act cool... got a lot of attitude problem!!! He got pimples on his face, but he always dun let me squeeze them... he is always wearing that stupid smelly cap... stingy little thing, owe me 300 cheesy hothog until now still haven repay back... He always sleep earlier than me... ALways make me talk to the fan, talk to the phone... haiz...

Why i like my boyfriend?
He is so cute!!!
His attitude problem... always trying to be sarcastic... end up always quarrel!!!
He is a brown butt!!!
He always let me punch - used to... now haiz... always kena beaten up by him... haha...
Actualli also dunno why i like him... jus the feeling ba...

To boyfriend:
Sorry boyfriend... thats what i said everyday... so much so that it become my pet phrase liao... haha... anyway, i know i hurt u wif what i said... but realli dun mean it k! That time was realli too angry then say out de... haiz... and dun worry i wont leave u de la! trust me k... most to most i let u spy on me, employ a PI to spy on me... haha... joking onlli ar... We still got a long way to go man... my mother test haven pass yet... haha... muackz... love you lots...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home