Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Recovered...

Haha... finally recovered from that sudden fever, sudden hot and cold period... That time was really so terrible, feeling so weak everywhere... cover myself with two blankets, which was then i realise someone tore my blanket! there is a big hole there! then my sister admits it liao... my blanket is old liao... its tearing apart liao. anyway after covering myself for 5 mins, i start to feel hot again... and plus cannot sleep...

I told them i was cannot drink green tea liao, they still dun wan to believe me. So i drank it and i fall sick. My mother say green tea is a tea that can avoids cancer, so if i got side effects because of green tea, thats because i am too much toxic in my body. So she going to make me drink more green tea. haiz... gg to be sick soon again!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home