Friday, December 23, 2005

hoho

today suppose to meet dy at 12.30! thought he will auto reach at 12.30 wan, but still need ppl call... purposely dun wan call made him late and i am early...

Then later at the amk mrt station, saw that uncle... haha... the sell mix rice de uncle, very long nv see him liao, from golden hair become black liao... i wasn't sure if it was him at first... actually he is also not that old la, early 20 ba... haha... he is forever asking my phone number, everytime i say nv bring out... hehe... anyway, sat on the mrt all the way to kranji with him.... dun say liao later dy angry... but told him i saw my friend he dun believe me... qi si ren le!!! i hate it when my closest friends dun trust what i say!!! arghz... so semi-ignore him the whole day! but still watch harry potter with him again... haha... i promised to. hehe... wah closing later, withe francia!!! haha...

they will bully me wan!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home