Friday, December 02, 2005

01/12/2005

hmm... today is a new day! New day, new month! i like it man...

Today, go learn driving! surprisingly, saw grancia... haha... thought she came there to see me... but then she was learning driving also... haha... her car was so close to my car, haha... and she parked in front of me sia... Later, i brought her home to see my pa pa and ma ma... haha... no lar. Actually, brought her home for fun. Actually my house got nothing to do... i think she also bored here, and she never come into my bedroom... can see what a mess it was in la...

Then school, change teacher! told you is a new day, new teacher, but no new friends. That teacher was boring... chanted for 2 hours plus, but i didn't fall asleep! haha, cos there is lots of nice nice food!

After school, went to bishan and worked EOS. Actually, i felt nothing in room 4. The thing felt extremely strong in another room... i also dunno why. And by the way, i want say that emily rose that story, was really true! 3 am in the midnight, really can feel something wan. I remembered i told someone before, but everyone thought it was a joke, i didn't bother to explain also... haha... thats the end of the day liao... now that i am back...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home