Tuesday, November 08, 2005

haiz...

Today, the one who is suppose to wake me up, woke me up late... and that stupid bus 74!!!
three 74 went pass me as they are all FULL! I was wondering is it that everyone is late today? Anyway, wait very long then finally got bus come... it is so squeezy somemore!!! haiz...

Finally got to school at about 9.10 like that, ran all the way up to 4th floor. Then happily, i went in 4.04... haiz.. i was thinking how come my friends later than me... why my teacher become bald n is an old uncle! they changed my teacher? then i found a place and seat there... 5 minutes past, my notes like different from others leh... then my friend sms me again... ask me where i am... then i realised i in the wrong class... so pai seh... ran out of that class. kaoz... i was late for that class for 20 mins!!! omg, first time so late man...

today, a strange day! i didn't fall asleep. Copy the notes like mad... haiz... thats enuff for today liao... haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home