Tuesday, November 08, 2005

SUper tired

Today, very super early in the morning... woke up at 10! Two person woke me up! one is call him wake me up wan, the other... i dunno why he waking me up n tell me go school... haha

My Econs homework! havent do yet.... i did a bit la... but still dunno how to do... Reached school a bit late as usual... copied notes like mad... after break i was so pissed off because of the long formulas... then in the middle of the lecture, got ppl call me go work... very happy... can go home late liao... haha...

EOS... dun like eos nowadays... so scary, but luckily got wq pei me do... talk n talk n talk... recieved that dunno what vaccination letter! omg need go injections! I hate injections... so painful... still can remember the time i got a tooth operation, nail pulling gave me so many injections at one go! so pai seh, cry in front of so many ppl... 6 needles leh! the doc still ask me wan another one a not... qi si wo le...

anyway... got school tml... sleeping early... i like write point form today... haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home