Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Sister

Today, i want to talk about my sister!

A pretty young lady, long haair and small eyes. She is still very innocent in thought, more innocent then me. Anyway, i might look innocent, but actually i am not, to be frank, but still i am way back as compared to SOME PEOPLE, thoese are the ppl who polluted me! Anyway, she has been a really good sister of mine...

She has been letting me to bully her all the time, but in the first 5 years, i was bullied by her. Then primary school i started to stood up, and we always ended up fighting with each other, i still remember i bit off her flesh on her leg, still got hair wan, and i ate it. I know very gross... haha... but i only bite off one tiny bit. I sprained her ankle when i tried to carry her. But also during the primary school years, i really dun like her! she told my mother i ate ice-cream, when i am not suppose to... she will hunt me down every recess to see if i am eating ice-cream. And my mother just likes her a lot. I was often beaten up because of her small reports. Thats why i hate to go home in my secondary school years.

Then as we grew up, i learn to like her more. She is always being threaten by me. She buys me things i like. She makes birthday cards for me. She is always the one who trys to be the first one who tells me happy birthday... Now that she has grown up... 17 yrs old soon... a lot people starts to woo her... i think i will miss her, very soon she will starts dating + working n schooling... no time for me le... haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home