Monday, November 14, 2005

Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Actually, i didn't really want people to know... haha... but seems like whole world knows liao... anyway, i ws quite happy today.

Early in the morning went to ngee an poly and ask uncle donki about econs... i think he also like a bit blur blur, dunno how to do wan. But then yesterday lousia explain wan is like make me more confused. Anyway, i think i understand now liao. Think onli ar. But still dun haf much confidence in him... but who cares, must wrong liao then can learn right?

Then later went back Gv bishan cos francia called me to go watch movie. Then later lousia also called me go back bishan she gt something to gimme. In the end after school went back. Watched the movie Doom. Actually is onli so so la... all computer games stuff, play game is still more better! Summary of today's present. Lousia, henry, andy, andy's gf and dunno who gave me a soft toy doggy. benjamin gave me a bear. waimun n wq gave me a bag. lousia gave me a pencil box. waimun gave me a new small wallet. thats all for today...

On ya, my parents brought me go out and eat! and my pa pa bought me a cake to celebrate... haha... happy happy...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home