Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sleepy

I am sleepy! very sleepy. I dunno why, i am always so sleepy. I slept for so long, but i am still sleepy. Somehow i got this feeling, i dun feel like waking up, is not that i am escaping from this world... but seriously i am really super tired! haiz... i also dunno whats wrong with me...

Today, my sis suggested that she waned to change her job. Because of that when i went home, she and my mum were quarreling. Ended up i gave her 10 bucks my dad lend her 50 my mother gave her 30 cents... as she said she got no more money. But then in the end she dun wan to take. Haiz... money money money. Just because of that few money, make ppl unhappy. Is money really that powerful? Does it really can control the one person mood? hmmm...

Still saving very hard for my car! Still got a long way to go! haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home