Thursday, May 18, 2006

DA VINCI CODE

Watched DA VINCI CODE already, Full house, really full no tickets were left ever since an hour before the show starts, luckily bought it in the morning liao...

Watched that show at 9.50pm i think, because of uncle wense made me missed half and hour of show!!! Closed my counter so slowly! ARGHZ!!!But my fault also la, got two tickets print wrong... all because of that irrating old coconut woman, change and change her mind!!! Then i got no money, so end up uncle wense paid first, then he complain he cannot go 7-11. And ya, he PINCHED me so so so so SO HARD YOU KNOW! BUt is on my muscles, not pain de! haha...thou missed half an hour... But then i still understood la, it is a very nice show actualli, full of mystery is it? haha, but really nice, now then i know that who got wife... haha... i dunno who spell also la...

Anyway, i saw sandy n her bf as usual, bought the last two sits in the cinema, then i saw riki and i his gf i suppose... Still dun think he is that charming as other had said, too short la, not my type, my type is JX and Christina!!! haha....

Tml candy bar, One word... DIE!!!

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home