Thursday, April 27, 2006

friends

Friends comes by and enemies accumulate.

This so very the true. So often, i forgot who are my friends, but it is the enemies i remember the most. This is so funny, shouldn't i remember who are ALL my friends, and forget the names of my enemies? hmm... Anyway, not talking abt this today...

Today, went swimming with liani and li fang n me. Dun understand why of all ppl, why li fang onli stick to liani, calles her every now and then. But seriously, i pity her, she doesn't look like she has friends. Just like me, suddenly today, i felt tt i am so lonely. I Had friends, but i seems to haf forgotten about them, they tried hard to keep up with me, but what the hell haf i done? NOTHING! For the friends who are around me now, sometimes, i really felt unsecured. Suddenly, i start to wonder if they ever treat me as a friend or just another irrating asshole...

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye... so do treasure ppl ard u now!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home