Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ghostly...

Today, watched test-print early in the morning,Tristan & Isolde, quite an okie show la... ut bores me a bit... too draggy liao la... it was about this couple living from different countries, one ireland and the other britain. But both countries are at war, almost the same as romeo n juilet la, except only the guy died i think...

After the show, went cartel with siang and serena. So bloody expensive, no money, and no hungry, their food was really too much for me, i think can last me for 1 whole week ar! BUt lately i just dun feel like eating also, and surprisingly i am not hugry. ya, then we talked about serena or christina leave the house without lock. Since they are eating so i planned to go home and get my uniform lor. When i reached home, guess what! My door was WIDE OPEN! omg, at first i thought was wai mun wan to go out le, so i called her name no one replied, then i thought she was playing, so i searched behind the doors, and toilet la... then called her, she never answered. So calle wen quan, and wen quan was like in the giggling mood, then i thought both of them playing a trick on me. Then i continued to called wai mun still no answer. Then dunno why, i thought wai mun was kidnapped! then i faster called my mother and told her wai mun dunno go where, then later that idiot wai mun called me... haiz... then ask her and there if she got lock the door, she said yes... then started to panic, then she this coconut head onli care about her clothes, ask me check if her clothes got go missing mah... her clothes were all in a mess lor! Later my parents both believed must be her never close door la... Then i was told to change a lock just in case la...

Then i went off to work. After work, again, the door was WIDE OPENED AGAIN! omg... something in fishy! Or maybe just my parents never close the door properly? The common point of both case was, there was a leaflet send and put at the door, could it be the same person? Or could it be just our plain carelessness? Or could it be a unknown mystery guest.... i dunno...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home