Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hair Cut

Today, went malaysia and cut my hair! Purposely go there cut my hair wan lor, woke up early in the morning at 8 o'clock, then we set off to malaysia...

Wah! Really very hot ar, i can die there sia! the sun is like hot until i cannot describe, one min at under the sun, skin pain pain... Then the three of us when in the shop, mummy n mei mei and me! when i went in all the hairstylist was like looking at me, then my mother start telling alex the boss there what she wants to do with our hair la... anyway, i wasn't interested, just get my hair short can liao... then was like sitting comfortably at the sofa... then got two person who cut hair la, hair halfway look at me... haha, then i so shy haf to take out a book pretend to study. Then finally one uncle la, or 个哥哥啦, finally cannot stand in and come and say, come come mei mei i help u cut ur hair, ur hair very messy leh, then i har? then next think i know i was sitting there and he started cutting, he ask if i got let him cut my hair before a not, then i was like, got meh?Then after they cut finish the hair we left, then my sis say actually he was the one who cut my hair 2 years ago! 2 years ago, he also say my hair very messy so drag me to cut also, now then i remember he is called jeffery. But he is more handsome 2 years back, now he is so fat that i cannot recognise... haha...

Anyway, i got my hair cut and bought so bubble gum for that stupid coconut shah... dun say i never mention ur name liao ar... !@#$%&^*(

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home