Monday, January 09, 2006

..

OMG! really cant believe it man...

Today watch show with waimun and wenquan... qi si wole ! they are damm late, late for 45 mins! I hate ppl to be late... Suppose to be me and my sister watch family stone only. But ended up one more wen quan came... haiz, maybe now she got a bf ler, i can no longer watch wif her le... i guess i will haf to watch alone after francia left.

Before i went in, benjamin was at the usher point, i was too scare to go in... haha... so francia went in with me. I didn't see him actually. From what i heard, he put powder on his face, eyebrow half shaved and the hair - super neat, always making his hair. And from what they describe, omg, i can imagine that he became a gay! opps sorry... but was it because of me again?

Haha... thats about all i wanna say...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home