Saturday, December 24, 2005

bad day

OMG! tml closing with benjamin!!! die liao die liao... no one to play with liao...

haiz... ever since that day, we never really talk face to face anymore... only smses... but sometimes talk to him really can vomit blood sia... he always pissed me off! for some reason or another... sms me nonsense, in the end, end up like my fault again. Actually to be frank, before he actually confessed, i also dun talk to him much, nv sms him unless for test prints... now i sms him more lor. not more than francia la... but each time ended up very bad... but the next day he will sms again... siao siao wan. haha...

As for me and dy, really no confidence liao, losing a lot of confidence in this relationship liao. I serious, he thinks i m joking. haiz... and plus he is younger than me, a lot pressure sia. plus, i dun intend to stay in singapore in future, unless if there is smth i cannot let go here... but... i guess i still do not love him that much ba... haiz... ya... francia say give him more time... and i am giving him a lot of time! haha... will see ba... hopefully something will happen...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home