Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wai Mun n ME!

I and wai mun...

Some people say we are good sisters, and some say no... so are really in very good terms? I also dunno the answer...

I really dunno what she is thinking sometimes, maybe i think to complicated liao... I guess she also didn't know what am i thinking about, in fact no knows what i wants. I actually just wans a peaceful life, a life without competitions, a life in which we may not be rich but happy, having great fun...

I and my sister fought as we grew... Since young we are always fighting, fighting for something that will not last long also, slowly, as we grew up... our way of fighting changed from a physical wan to a mental wan... But in my point of view, she is still my very good sister, thou sometimes she badmouth me and i badmouth her, but she my one and only sister... All i can do is to bear with it lor, frankly speaking, she is the most perfect liao, pretty small face, cute height... haha...

I am really tired i need a rest le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home