Saturday, April 22, 2006

Understanding...

Finally, i understands. No one in this world understand me, except a few... because why? cos it's me!

Let's talk abt he. He never understands me, never knew what i really wants. Everytime, he will just ask me to tell him directly what i wants, but do you know each time i told him, my expectations goes up? No wonder one of my friend said my expectation for a guy too high, which no guy can reach. Played a game of minesweeper. Keep losing to him, he never say anything, but actually i was not in a good mood, tt's why i purposely dun wan to hit the mines, but den... haiz...

I really miss her now! She understands me, when i dun understands myself... She cares a lot more than anyone else, but now, in other part of the world liao.

Maybe, the best choice is to give up him, and treasure more of her...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home