Sunday, May 07, 2006

birthday!

Christina, fake birthday!!!

The whole day, Christina was very high... Whole day singing and singing and singing... or was it me who started singing??? Today de floor was like all girls team also, got pay nee, wailing, christina, and the cleaner aunty. Everyone gather at the pantry room sing happy birthday song... cos my christina wife keep running around like mad cow... really too high right?And there is this stupid idiot coconut head keep bugging me, msg we, spoilt my mood you know!!!And me kissed my girlfeiend TWICE! once in pantry room and once before i go sit on taxi... But my wife never let me kiss onli...

I was still sleeping, wai mun the head too wai liao. wen quan is busy with jason's hair, debbie is finding a place behind, shah looks like old malay security guy...

She dun wan take photo with me! haf to force!!! omg...conquering a big bully!!! Jason behind say, siao ar!!! haha


Looks like family photo? ma ma and pa pa sitting , all the kids behind!!! haha.. Debbie, promoting her brand. Wen qua eyes too small, cheow tee too short at the back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home