Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tired...

Posted by Picasa

Haiz, my mood today, very sad! weather very hot, the rainny pic makes me cooler... haha...

Anyway, somehow i think that i am good for nothing, i am just nothing but trouble, i cannot blend well in this human world! I always felt so left out... Thou people tried not to make me feel this way. Really felt like crying, but crying show signs of weakness, so i shall not cry! I hate my dad! I hate all guys! My mother always say you dun like them, they will also dun like you de...Thats why, i can predict i will be alone for the rest of my life, thats why i need work hard. Unless agu and JX wans to support me... or poornima get back wif a doctor and support me... or mr lee dongyi wants me back, but my mother dun wan him...I miss Poornima, francia and leilany!!! Will poornima get a indian husband? hmmm... She said she wans a chinese wan, so i guess i will get an indian guy... haha... Poornima ma... can you go online!!! Girl you know i miss you so...

haha, i guess i am just tired, tired of GV work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home