Tuesday, July 25, 2006

haiz...

The worst part of this relationship has came!!!

My mother found out! I was walking home wif him, then my mother happens to drove past, she saw me and him!!! holding hands some more... at around 8 plus she called me... below is roughly what she said...

He is a malay you know... What have i told you in the past? Marrying a malay very ma fan wan you know, you know their laws... think carefully la girl...

In respones...
Thats too long to say lor... You so sure that i will marry him???

She said...
What future he can bring to you...

then i interruppted...
You 100% sure i m gg marry a malay??? i onli how many years old!!!

She answered...
haiz... girl you had grown up, think about it yourself. You have to think about ur future liao leh...you are 20 liao leh... play play still can, but dun get too serious hor... okie i gtg liao talk to you after my dancing lesson... buai... tu tu tu tu tu...

So hmmm... what is this??? haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home